Monday, December 19, 2011

Juicy Heart



This is just another lazy outfits of mine. Here comes my worn out beloved Juicy Couture sweater for the first time this year. It felt so warm. I got many stares from kids on the street. Obviously, kids love pink. Well, pink wasn't my favorite as a kid though. I was in love with black and moss green (??!!! is this normal?). Don't be fooled by the brilliant sunlight. It was freaking cold when the pics were taken. The casual worn-out purple jacket kept me warm through a tough phase at school last year. I was so desperate that I didn't bother to wear any other outer wears through the whole school year (Dull! I know.) This year, life is easier. I don't shove it away because it bears bad memories. I want to have great time wearing it too.

P/S: Go pink, go young.


2 comments:

  1. You look lovely! I really like the color of your sweater!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Maddie
    What a lovely blog you have. Love ur photography style <3. follow. =))

    ReplyDelete